- Heavy loads that fall off of trailers onto passenger vehicles
- Tractor-trailer drivers who crash into passenger vehicles from behind due to faulty brakes or distracted drivers
- Head-on collisions due to driver fatigue
An Experienced Legal Team To Help Get You Compensation
At Julie A. Rice, Attorney at Law, & Affiliates, our attorneys have handled these types of accidents for many injured parties located in Atlanta, Georgia, and surrounding areas.
Together, we have over 75 years of collective experience obtaining compensation for those injured in all types of tractor-trailer and semi-truck collisions.
Tractor-Trailer Accident Cases: One Mistake Our Attorneys Never Make
Sadly, many motor vehicle accident lawyers make the mistake of handling tractor-trailer accident cases like a car accident case. However, cases involving commercial vehicles are much more complex.
They often involve evaluating:
- Whether the trucking company followed safety protocols and met the minimum safety fitness standards in the industry;
- Whether the trucking company has a poor safety record or insurance claim history; and
- Whether the incident involved any of the seven Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Categories (e.g. driver alcohol impairment).
At our firm, we take these cases very seriously. We understand the law and know how to conduct a thorough investigation into these types of accidents to dig deep into your case. We often utilize third-party trucking experts to help evaluate our cases.
Don’t Delay — Contacting An Attorney As Soon As Possible Is Very Important
Reaching out to our lawyers as soon as possible after a tractor-trailer accident or truck injury is extremely important so our experts can evaluate the accident scene and preserve vital evidence.
Call 770-865-8654, email@example.com or contact us on our website today. We offer free consultations and never request fees unless we recover for you.
We also handle cases for families who have lost loved ones in these types of accidents.