Over 75 Years Of Collective Experience Helping Georgia Victims Recover
Our team of attorneys has decades of collective experience helping individuals in Atlanta and surrounding areas. We are well-versed with Georgia laws, rules and procedures for many types of personal injury cases. We have negotiated cases outside the courtroom and litigated cases in front of judges and juries all across the state of Georgia.
Learn more about our past successes.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our legal team handles a wide range of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Auto accident injuries for those who have been hurt in a car, truck or SUV collision
- Pedestrian and bicycle injuries for individuals involved in a collision with a motor vehicle
- Truck and tractor-trailer injuries involving semitrucks, dump trucks or 18-wheeler
- Premises liability involving injuries sustained in a slip and fall in a restaurant, retail store or other type of property
- Wrongful death cases for family members who have lost loved ones in a personal injury incident
You Are Our First Priority — Let Us Help You Today
Our clients are always our first priority. Seeking out our help means that you will be given personal service and attention by a qualified attorney every step of the way.
Find Out How We Can Help
Call our office today to schedule a consultation: 770-865-8654 or 770-865-8654. We offer free consultations and contingency fee arrangements.